Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax 5.1.7: FaxNotify not sending notification email back?

> >Very strange - there is no line in the log that mentioned /bin/notify
at
> >all.  See attached /var/log/messages.
> >

> Are you requesting notification when you submit the job?

Excuse me for my ignorance.
It then appears to me that if I use the "email to fax" function, then I
cannot receive a notification.
If that is the case, I could only request notification using the sendfax
command or a fax client then.  Is this true?