[hylafax-users] Hylafax 5.1.7: FaxNotify not sending notification email back?

Hi all,

I am almost done with my Hylafax installation i.e. am able to send fax
by email and receive fax via email.

However, I cannot get FaxNotify to send me a notification email when I
successfully or unsuccessfully send a fax via email.

# vi /var/spool/hylafax/etc/FaxNotify
RETURNFILETYPE=pdf;

My understanding from "man notify" is that with this line, the sender
will always receive notification but in my case I always do not receive
anything.

Does anyone have any clue?

Thanks a lot.