Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax 5.1.7: USR modem: one works anther doesn't

Hi Lee,

I found the problem and it was because of my sheer stupidity.  On the
USR modem, there are 2 telephone sockets (I don't know why).  One works
and the other doesn't and I plugged the telephone line in the other one.

> >Class1ResponseWaitCmd:  AT+FRS=1              <<< *** Extra command
***
> file.  With USR modems you generally should not use AT+FRS or AT+FTS.

I looked at /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyS1 but I could not find the
line to delete.  That's weird!  I just want to make both config the
same.  That's all.

Thanks.