[hylafax-users] run faxqclean remotely and managing job archive

Hi all..
I need help..

I need to manage archive for hylafax sent job.
I write a java client application that connect to hylafax and need to run faxqclean remotely (from my client application)

My questions are:
1. is it possible to run faxqclean remotely?
2. is there any command in hfaxd for dealing with /var/spool/hylafax/archive? (i.e.: command for deleting a specified job, command for generating list of archived job, etc)

Thanks a lot

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!