[hylafax-users] is there any version of hylafax that won't fail with corrupted pdf?

Hello all,

I'm running a quite large installation of hylafax. Our server sends at
very least 3000 fax jobs per day.
The main problem here is that we have sometimes fax jobs with pdf
files that have problems and they fail the conversion when assigned to
faxsend processes.
When I first found this problem I was running hylafax 4.3.3 and the
modems weren't released when a document failed, this, when a batch
with more than a document was assigned to a modem lead to different
faxsends beeing assigned to the same modem. A partial solution was to
add MaxBatchJobs:           0 in the main config file. This solution,
not only slows down our fax delivery (we have several document with
same destination often), but in practice doesn't work because other
documents waiting in the queue for failing (with document conversion
error) destinations never are released and  we need to restart hylafax
very often. This hasn't been solved in the 4.3.4 release.
I also tried to download a compile a 4.4 CVS snapshot (about one month
ago) but this was working even worse since faxq stopped to deliver ANY
fax when  encountering conversion errors.
Now the question is simple: is there available any hylafax version
that would allow correct fax sending when encountering random document
conversions?
Thanks in advance.

Francesco