Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and PdF attachments

> sorry but i can't find the right method to send email with
> pdf attachments via hylafax Someone could help me and give to
> me a complete way to send pdf attachment ?
> How can i increase the log level(so i can read why my
> attachments are discarded)?
> Thanks for all
>
> francesco

	Same questions.

	I have a postfix server that uses the Transport table to deliver to
Hylafax...

 =+------------------------------------------------------+=
/etc/postfix/transport
# TRANSPORT(5)                                         TRANSPORT(5)
#
# NAME
#        transport - Postfix transport table format
#
fax.fqdn.com       fax:localhost
 =+------------------------------------------------------+=

/etc/postfix/master.cf
Fax  unix  -  n  n  -  -  pipe
     flags= user=uucp argv=/usr/bin/faxmail -d -n ${user}

This is working perfectly;  an email sent to 5555551212@xxxxxxxxxxxx gets
interpretted as a job for HylaFax, target phone number of 555-555-1212.
However, an attached PDF or Word Document gets replaced with a bit of text
saying that it was removed.  Suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong,
anyone?

	--Michel