Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and PdF attachments

Try using Hylafax+, it already contains whatever you need to send pdfs out of the box.
Otherwise using hylafax you have to do various steps, such as those described here: http://www.hylafax.org/content/Email_to_Fax_Gateway
In case you can't move to hylafax+, you'll find tons of docs and infos searching in this ML and googling around.