Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and PdF attachments

Michel R Vaillancourt wrote:

However, an attached PDF or Word Document gets replaced with a bit of text
saying that it was removed.  Suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong,
anyone?

faxmail in the version of HylaFAX that you're using doesn't natively support PDFs. So you can read up on MIMEConverters and how to use them in order to make it work (kind-of). However, you may simply find it easier to install HylaFAX+ where native support is there. I seem to recall some changes in the latest hylafax.org release involving this stuff... not sure if it was in the 4.3 release or in the unreleased development branch, though. My advice: install HylaFAX+.