[hylafax-users] Blank Tiff files

Hi There

I have setup Hylafax on a clients machine. When I send a fax to their fax number, the modem accepts the fax and downloads it. I have set the FaxDispatch file to transport the file as an email attachment to a specified recipient. What happens is the tiff image is blank, its also an extremely small size. When I check the logs at first it was complaining about Page Quality, I have now turned off the checking on the page quality just so I can receive the fax. I have updated libtiff aswell but I get the same thing. I don’t think it’s the firmware of the modem as the modem has been used before for this function and worked perfectly. Any idea’s on what I could do?

Marc de Beer

ISP Support

First Technology

PMB