[hylafax-users] multiple FaxSend on same serial, update

Hello,

I've read quite a bit of logs (we currently have more than 7k faxes in
sendq thanks to this problem...). I found that some fax fail
conversion and after that serial lines get more than one FaxSend
process and everything need to be stopped and restarted. I don't know
if and how these two things are related (but from logs seems like they
are), anyway see the attached queue file.

Regards

Francesco