Re: [hylafax-users] multiple faxsend on the same serial

Hello again,

On 4/26/07, Aidan Van Dyk <aidan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

You'll have to increase logging levels. Make sure ServerTracing is set to somethign like 0xFFFFF in $SPOOL/etc/config.

hm I tried that, but with this log level and more than 7000 jobs in
sendq now it is quite a huge log.

I'ld like to see the faxq logs that show it sending different jobs on
the same modem at the same time.  All of the log.  If it's really huge,
send it directly.

ok, now all we have to do is to wait until it does it again. Then you'll have your huge log.

Regards

Francesco