Re: [hylafax-users] faxmail - page sequence error during converting multipart messages

> Again, it looks like what I would expect.

Have you tried to send this postscript files through your fax? Have you
seen properly all of the pages on received messages?

If you look into this .ps files you will see that "multipart" messages
have double
%%Page: 1 1
lines. I don't know postscript but is it correct?

> I don't read Polish.  Are you saying that the Polish characters are not
> being displayed as Polish in the resulting Postscript document?

I thougt that using ISO-8859-2 characters could cause this problem but it
doesn't matter. BTW. polish characters are not displaying properly in .ps
files.

MM