From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shay B. Cohen-Laor
Sent: 24 April 2007 07:03
To: Luke McKee; Lee Howard; hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] [SPAM] - Re: hylafax receive pickup mandriva
2007 - Email found in subject

Hello Luke.

I know that I have to pay for license and I did.
I can send faxes (witch tell me that the driver works ok.
For some reason I cant seem to get hylafax to receive faxes.
I understand you say that On 64 Bit it will not work?
How come it works with minicom (I got the latest driver to work.

I just need to know what process in hylafax is the one responsible for
answering incoming call.

Shay.