Re: [hylafax-users] FaxDispatch only uses the first 3 MSN's

Hi Lee

Thanks for the help seems it was my FaxDispatch that was the problem. Seeing my shell scripting aint so great I used the traditional way, so my FaxDispatch now looks like below... (This seem to route to all 20 of my MSN's now)

case "$CALLID3" in *7200) SENDTO="user1@domain"; FILETYPE=pdf;;
esac
case "$CALLID3) SENDTO="user@domain"; FILETYPE=pdf;;
esac

As opposed to calling the emails from the users file that looks like this...

if [ "$CALLID3" != "" ]; then
PHONEMATCH=$CALLID3\$
USERENTRY=`grep -v "^#" etc/users | grep "$PHONEMATCH"`
if [ "$USERENTRY" != "" ]; then
USERNAME=`echo $USERENTRY | awk '{print $1}'`
SENDTO="$USERNAME"
fi
fi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee Howard" <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>