Re: [hylafax-users] T.30 T2 timeout, expected page not received

Disaster wrote:

I don't think it would be so easy to have a fix on the firmare (I'm
running the latest from multitech), do you think it would be difficult
to implement it on hyla+?

This workaround is something that I've meant to do for years now, and it's just never been a critical issue for me - as it does seem to be for you. I've not yet looked at the specific code alterations that would be required to implement it, so I don't know how difficult it will be. It can't be too bad, however.

Is there any way I can force my modem to use V.17?

No. You can't force the sender to choose V.17 over V.29... especially when they've disabled V.17 on their end.