Re: [hylafax-users] Problem receiving on MultiTech MT5634ZPX

Hi,

we use thoses configurations for sending and receiving.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind you a few things about a mailing list.

First point. It's always welcome to post your replies to the mailing list directly for two reasons. First, everyone can see your answers and stop searching a resolved problem or they can help you further. Second, a lot of people use filters in their email viewer, so because it doesn't come from hylafax-users.org, then the mail might be delivered in another folder, maybe even spam. So don't do this unless asked otherwise.

For the second point, it's always easier to read a complete thread in an email than trying to merge everything in your mind. Try not to use just very small parts of the original email because it helps others to figure out what is going wrong. In this particular case, nobody knows the configuration I gave you so if someone has the same problem that you had, that person would have to read all the emails concerning that topic instead of just reading the last one. It's just easier.

I am very pleased to help you, all I'm asking is that you make my life a little bit easier...

Have a nice day,

Jonny

dario busso wrote:
Jonny Berthiaume wrote:
Anyway, I just wanted to point out that your config differ from ours and
since you have problems with your modem and we don't you should actually
try our settings.
Well Jonny,
it seems these configs working great!
I've one more question: do you use these configs only for send, receive
or both?

I hope this will help you.

Jonny

Thanks a lot!