[hylafax-users] Hylafax + Asterisk (cdr - xferfaxlog) billing connection

Hello.
We are now trying to set up a faxing engine with Hylafax -->IAXModem --> Asterisk --> 4 E1. It's quite a big task for us.
1. Had anybody solved the problem of linking certain xferfax records to certain cdr records in asterisk?
2. Also we are interested, which 4xE1 card would You suggest. Should we pay more fo a Sangoma card or a cheaper zapata telephony tormenta tdm400 will be enough for us?
TIA
Adam

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions