Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax + Asterisk (cdr - xferfaxlog) billing connection

Adam Michalczyk napisał(a):

Hello.
We are now trying to set up a faxing engine with Hylafax -->IAXModem --> Asterisk --> 4 E1. It's quite a big task for us.
1. Had anybody solved the problem of linking certain xferfax records to certain cdr records in asterisk?

The topic is being discussed 8 threads above :) But from our experience, I see no reason in linking xferfax records with cdrs. We just went for record mapping. The biggest problem I'm trying to solve now is to put the sender number in Caller*ID. Check mentioned topic.

2. Also we are interested, which 4xE1 card would You suggest. Should we pay more fo a Sangoma card or a cheaper zapata telephony tormenta tdm400 will be enough for us?

I'm using Sangoma now and I'm happy with it. I've tried Digium before and... well it didn't work out for me. I've been facing some timing issues, which pretty much crashed HF at least once every day.

Regards,
Maciek

TIA
Adam