Re: [hylafax-users] Installation Question

* Brian Shin <bshin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [070216 15:47]:

>  I get another now regarding TIFFINC and LIBTIFF.  Fink Commander
> shows I have libtiff 3.6.1-4 installed.  Here the exact error I get
> when I run ./configure

I believe fink generally installs stuff under /sw.

So you'll need to adjust configure flags to allow configure to find
libraries there, or put settings in config.site/config.local.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103