Re: [hylafax-users] Installation Question

Mike,

That worked! Thank you...I forgot all about the Kit.

I get another now regarding TIFFINC and LIBTIFF. Fink Commander shows I have libtiff 3.6.1-4 installed. Here the exact error I get when I run ./configure

Compilation of the following test program failed:

#include <stdio.h>
#include "tiffio.h"
main()
{
printf( "header_ver=%d lib_ver=%s", TIFFLIB_VERSION, TIFFGetVersion() );
exit(0);
}

TIFFINC=/usr/local/include
LIBTIFF=-L/usr/local/lib -ltiff

Verify that you have the TIFFINC and LIBTIFF configuration parameters
set correctly for your system (see above) and that any environment
variables are setup that are needed to locate a libtiff DSO at runtime
(e.g. LD_LIBRARY_PATH). Also be sure that any relative pathnames are
made relative to the top of the build area.

Unrecoverable error! Once you've corrected the problem rerun this script.

thanks guys for your help!

Brian