Re: [hylafax-users] No text in return mail (was: Fax confirmation: Umlauts (ä) broken)

Am Dienstag 13 Februar 2007 schrieb Darren Nickerson:
> "Max Mothwurf" <hylafaxuser@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I needed to add
> > %attr(-,uucp,uucp) %dir %{faxspool}/etc/templates/en
> > %attr(-,uucp,uucp) %dir %{faxspool}/etc/templates/html-sample1
> >
> > As these are new subdirs and changed
> > %attr(644,root,root) %config(noreplace) %{faxspool}/etc/templates/*.txt
> > %attr(644,root,root) %config(noreplace) %{faxspool}/etc/templates/*
> > as the defaults are now in %{faxspool}/etc/templates/en
>
> Max,
>
> It doesn't look like you're using the new .spec file that came with the
> 4.3.2rc1 source RPM. Can you repeat your tests with a freshly downloaded
> and rebuild source RPM from:

Indeed not, I just downloaded the .tar.gz.
Basically your SPEC file differs just in one line.....

> I'm encouraged to learn that your umlauts are intact when you run it by
> hand - let me know how things go with the new RPM?

.... but that was the 'solver'. The new RPM works, and all Umlauts are there,
on the subject line as well!

Thanks!
Mx