Re: [hylafax-users] a quickie

* Peter Verhoeven <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [070208 22:21]:
> Actually, that sounds a little different to what I'm experiencing. Maybe
> I didn't use the correct terminology.
>
> I'm seeing all the Blocked jobs (say in WHFC, with a 'B' State and a
> status of 'Blocked by concurrent calls', but they just stay there
> forever or until I restart Hylafax in which case one of the Blocked jobs
> gets sent but the remainder stay Blocked again forever, until the next
> time I restart Hylafax and then again only the next Blocked job is sent,
> but the remainder always stays blocked.
>
> Is this the problem that is a known bug, or do I have a unique situation
> on my hands?
> Also, how is batching enabled/disabled or how can I check the status of
> this?

This definitely sounds like something unique.  Logs of this would be
quite interesting.

> What I'd really like is for the concurrent call blocking to be
> completely gone. i.e. I don't care that Hylafax thinks it's a concurrent
> call (in my case all these blocked calls are handled by a virtual line
> that does it's own queueing anyway). I have set MaxConcurrentJobsS* to
> 9999 for every ttyS* but no difference...

HylaFAX can only send as many jobs as you have devices
(faxgetty/faxsend) running.

Note that the setting is "MaxConcurrentJob", and it should be found in
the faxq config file ($SPOOL/etc/config), not the device config files.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103