From: Lee Howard [mailto:faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 9 February 2007 12:23 PM
To: hylafax-user
Cc: Peter Verhoeven
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] a quickie

Darren Nickerson wrote:

> I'll follow-up to the list once we have an explanation for what you're

> seeing.

It's probably this:

http://hylafax.cvs.sourceforge.net/hylafax/hylafax/faxd/faxQueueApp.c%2B
%2B?view=log#rev1.39

Patch here:

http://hylafax.cvs.sourceforge.net/hylafax/hylafax/faxd/faxQueueApp.c%2B
%2B?r1=1.38&r2=1.39&view=patch

The problem was that the unblockDestJobs function was unaware that
di.getBlocked() actually removed the job from the blocked list.
Consequently, if the case arose that it couldn't place that job on the
run queue (much more likely if batching were disabled, I'd think) then
unblockDestJobs would erroniously not replace the job back onto the
blocked list.  So from then on that job would have "disappeared" from
faxq altogether until faxq were stopped and restarted when it creates
the lists anew from the sendq files on disk.