From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of donnie
Sent: 08 February 2007 21:56
To: del; hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Reconizing Faxmodem on Serial Port help!

My environment consist of:
OS          => Solaris 10 x86 Dec 2006 release
Hardware    => generic Intel Celeron based PC at 600Mhz
Memory      => 512M
Modem       => US Robotic 56K x2 External Modem

and

My environment consist of:
OS          => RedHat Fedora Core 6 Zod
Hardware    => generic Intel Celeron based PC at 600Mhz
Memory      => 512M
Modem       => US Robotic 56K x2 External Modem

Compilation of hylafax-4.3.2beta2 in both environment is now ok...but
somehow, it does not recognize or can communicate with  the faxmodem

Any software issue concerning communication via the serial port I should
know about?

I have tested the modem in a Windoze environment and it works..

Any serial port issues that I should know about? Any serial port/hardware
guru out there..?

I am open to any suggestion...

donnie