Re: [hylafax-users] Authentication problem

On Wednesday 07 February 2007 15:42, Aidan Van Dyk wrote:
> The HylaFAX authentication doesn't rely on the "-f" from user.    It
> relies on the "user", client IP/address, and password from the connecting
> client.

Hi Aidan,

Surely this should be covered by the line:

localhost:21::

as the fax is essentially being delivered from procmail on the same machine?

How do I get hylafax to log submissions? My /var/log/hylafax directory is
empty (no files at all) I'm using debian etch.

# dpkg -l | grep hylafax
ii  hylafax-client 4.3.1-7        Flexible client/server fax software - client
ii  hylafax-server 4.3.1-7        Flexible client/server fax software - server

Thanks,
--
Mark Ter Morshuizen
mark@xxxxxxxxxxx