[hylafax-users] Authentication problem

Hi,

I'm using procmail to submit faxes to hylafax. I have this same solution working on another box but on the one I'm busy with now I have authentication problems.

My logs show the following:

8<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
procmail: Executing "sendfax,-f,mark@xxxxxxxxxxx,-n,-d,0219318269,/home/faxout/faxtmp/faxtest.pdf"
Password:Login failed: 500 'PASS From mark@xxxxxxxxxxx Wed Feb 07 14:56:06 2007': Syntax error, expecting <CRLF>.
/8<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My hosts.hfaxd currentl looks like this:

8<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# hosts.hfaxd
# This file contains permissions and password for every user in
# the system.
#
# For more information on this biject, please see its man page
# and the commands faxadduser and faxdeluser.
localhost:21::
mark itbox.co.za:21::
/8<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making changes to hosts.hfaxd does not seem to have any effect at all.

My .procmailrc looks like this:

8<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# - faxes should be directed to the user where this .procmailrc file is placed
# - faxes may be sent by attaching a tif or ps file to an e-mail with the fax
# number being the subject line (if there's no attachment, then it will fax
# the message text.

# uncomment these two if you want [verbose] logging
VERBOSE=yes
LOGFILE=procmail.log

RETURNPATH=`grep -e "return-path" -i | sed "s/^.*<//;s/>//"`
MAILSUBJECT=`grep -e "^subject" -i | sed -e 's/[Ss]ubject. //g' -e 's/["@"]//g'`
ATTACHMENTNAME=`grep -A 1 -e "Content-Type." | grep "name=" | sed -e 's/^.*name=//g' -e 's/\"//g'`
METAMAIL_TMPDIR="$HOME/faxtmp"
FAXHOST=`hostname`

# Uncomment this recipe if you wish to have copies CC'ed back to you...
# :0 c
# ! $RETURNPATH

:0 ic:faxtmp.lock
| rm -f $METAMAIL_TMPDIR/*

:0 ic:faxtmp.lock
| metamail -w -x

:0 ic:faxtmp.lock
| rm -f $METAMAIL_TMPDIR/mm.*

:0 ic:faxtmp.lock
* ! $ATTACHMENTNAME ?? ^^^^
| sendfax -f "$RETURNPATH" -n -d "$MAILSUBJECT" $METAMAIL_TMPDIR/$ATTACHMENTNAME

:0 ic:faxtmp.lock
| rm -f $METAMAIL_TMPDIR/*

:0 i:faxtmp.lock
/dev/null

Can anyone tell me where that pesky <CRLF> it's looking for should be?

Thanks,
--
Mark Ter Morshuizen
mark@xxxxxxxxxxx