Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax with winprinter hylafax send fax problem

johnny wrote:

If I send the test page of the winprinter hylafax then it seems ok to work,
but if I send more than 1 page then probably they cannot receive the fax.
How I can configure the hylafax or switch to another softfax client to send
fax more reliably?

Please send yourself a fax (make sure the call goes out to the PSTN) and let's see the send and receive session logs.

If you can't do this, then let me know. You can send me a fax (to the USA).