Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax + Asterisk and External MTA mail2fax configuration issue

Title: RE: [hylafax-users] Hylafax + Asterisk and External MTA mail2fax configuration issue

Thanks for your reply Lee, here is the correct link:

http://www.julianmenendez.es/documentos/asterisk_hylafax_iaxmodem

I also asked that guy about this and he posted a new howto but using Postfix:

http://www.julianmenendez.es/pasarela_email2fax_hylafax_postfix/

And actually the only thing that i want is for my MTA to be able to invoque the faxing utilities when it receives an email addressed to FAXNUMBER@mydomain and send it to FAXNUMBER; it will be the end users' responsibility to type correctly the destination. Also this service will have a dedicated MTA daemon running so i dont have to make any distinctions whatsoever.

Thanks

Diego De Fuentes Ceballos

Desarrollo tecnico de nuevos productos
New products technical development

Cel. +044 55 37372386
Tel. +5255 50952386
Fax. +5255 50952345

MRCorp, al servicio de MetroRED y Wisenet
A Fidelity Investments Company
Montes Urales 632
Col. Lomas de Chapultepec
México, D.F. 11000