[hylafax-users] email notifications not working, ISP blocking port 25?

Hello All,

I have a Hylafax system that has been running continuously since
sometime in 2004.  It receives faxes and sends them out as PDF files to
several email addresses.  Been working great.

Hylafax 4.1.8, Linux Redhat 7.3 (I told you it was old!)

I recently changed ISPs and around the same time email notifications
stopped going out.  I can check and see that faxes are still being
received, but they are not being received by email.  Instead, the user
on the box <fax> is getting delay/bounce messages with the following
info:

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Action: delayed

This is happening to more than one notification email address (i.e.,
they are different mail servers).

So, I'm assuming that port 25 is being blocked by the ISP.

Questions:

        1. Is that a right assumption?

        2. If it is, what can be done about it?

kind regards,