[hylafax-users] notify Templates not displaying message body

Hi,

I just installed a fresh copy of HylaFAX (hylafax-4.3.1-1fc5 RPM package) and everything is working well with the exception of the notify templates. I did a search on the hylafax-users mailing list and saw that someone experience the same problem but there wasn't any mention of how to fix it.

I installed HylaFAX on Fedora Core 5 using the instructions found at http://www.hylafax.org/content/Handbook:Binary_Package_Install#Red_Hat_Linux. I am not sure if the templates default to a certain language or if we need to specifically do something to specify which template(s) we want to use but I couldn't find any mention of templates in those instructions.

I am not sure how to proceed to get the body of the notify messages back. If anyone could suggest something, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

--
Richard Morris HDD Broker, Inc. Toll-Free: +1 866 960-3331 International: +1 250 474-6022 Fax: +1 250 474-6099 E-Mail: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Web Site: www.hddbroker.com