Re: [hylafax-users] how to print on different printers

Hi Aidan...
appending 2>&1 to the end of line as you suggestede nothing is changed...
Log file is correct, it shows correct device, correct file and printer, but faxes are still printed oin both printers and on K-MARE (the one destined to print faxes received on ttyS0) 2 times!

Tried to rewrite my FaxDispatch, but nothing's happened.
Pls let me know if do I have to send you some log file (hylafax.log only shows printer, filename and devices properly )

Thank you in advance / Davide

Aidan Van Dyk wrote:

* Davide Sberna <kingbu@xxxxxxxxx> [070102 11:58]:

Log file is growing properly showin the right device but I'm still unable to direct file received, for example on ttyS1, only on proper $PRINTER
and at the same time it's printed on the 1st printer 2 times.

Can you show us your log file?

How about changing that last line to be:

tiff2ps -a1 $FILE | lp -D $PRINTER >> /var/log/hylafax 2>&1

(adding the 2>&1 to the end)

a.