Re: [hylafax-users] how to print on different printers

* Davide Sberna <kingbu@xxxxxxxxx> [070102 11:58]:

> Log file is growing properly showin the right device but I'm still
> unable to direct file received, for example on ttyS1, only on proper
> $PRINTER
> and at the same time it's printed on the 1st printer 2 times.

Can you show us your log file?

How about changing that last line to be:

	tiff2ps -a1 $FILE | lp -D $PRINTER >> /var/log/hylafax 2>&1

(adding the 2>&1 to the end)

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103