Re: [hylafax-users] how to print on different printers

Hi again guys...

sorry for coming back on this issue.

The problem I have to solve now concerning printing on different device is the following:
Fax are printed on both devices, not just on the right one..... and on 1st device it's printed 2 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I compiled my FaxDispatch as below
++++++++++++QUOTE++++++++++++++++
........cut cut cut...........

PRINTER=default
case $"DEVICE" in
      ttyS0) PRINTER=K-MARE;;
      ttyS1) PRINTER=K2;;
esac

#log to....
date >> /var/log/hylafax.log
echo "Device: $DEVICE File: $FILE Printer: $PRINTER" >> /var/log/hylafax.log

tiff2ps -a1 $FILE | lp -d $PRINTER >> /var/log/hylafax.log

Log file is growing properly showin the right device but I'm still unable to direct file received, for example on ttyS1, only on proper $PRINTER
and at the same time it's printed on the 1st printer 2 times.

The problem I think is in the FaxDispatch
Could someone help me  again?
I'm getting mad :(
Tks in advance for yr help
Davide