Re: [hylafax-users] 4.3.1 FaxDispatch

Darren Nickerson wrote:
Michele,

Very sorry for your lost time!

No problems! You "lost" some time to wrote hylafax( a fantastic OpenSource project), so sometime lost for us, is not a problem!

We've managed to track that down, with Peter's help, to what we
believe is a bug in the Debian 4.3.1 package. It configures HylaFAX
with a hardcoded value of BASE64ENCODE as follows:

--with-BASE64ENCODE=/usr/bin/uuencode

which is invalid. If you edit your setup.cache file in /var/spool/hylafax/etc and change

BASE64ENCODE='/usr/bin/uuencode'

BASE64ENCODE='/usr/bin/uuencode -m ===='

the new 4.3.1 scripts should correctly attach the PDF for you. Peter
has confirmed this fixes the problem on his server, and we've
upstreamed this to Guiseppe (debian maintainer) already.

Perfect! I'll try soon and if I have problems, you'll hear me :)

-Darren

Thanks, Michele