Re: [hylafax-users] 4.3.1 FaxDispatch

Peter Velan wrote:
Helo,

my FaxDispatch file looks like:

FILETYPE=pdf; SENDTO=localpart@xxxxxxxx;

This worked very well in hylafax 4.3.0. After upgrading to 4.3.1 the email notifications are still comming in, but the pdf attachment ist empty

Yesterday, after update to debian unstable (that has the 4.3.1 hylafax version) I lost 5 hours for this problem!! I think it's an uuencode problem, because if you try to execute the script bin/notify XXX XXX or the bin/faxrcvd, you receive a uuencode problem. I solve the problem by installing the 4.3.0 scripts (both).

Bye,
Michele