[hylafax-users] DestControls Revisited

I have been trying off and on for a couple of weeks to get the
DestControls to work.  Finally I turned to the source code to see if I
could figure out why my various attempts failed.  Problem is, I cannot
find anywhere the file specified in DestControls actually gets read.

I'm using 4.2.2beta5 so this may be a 'known bug' or maybe I'm just
overlooking the part where faxq reads and act on the file.

I have the file specified as:

DestControls: etc/destctrls

a typical entry is:

[+]1.999.999.9999 RejectNotice = "Invalid Fax Number"

I've also tried variations such as:

[+]13103423602 RejectNotice = "Test block"

I could really use this feature of being able to block certain
outgoing numbers...

--
Stephen Carville