Re: [hylafax-users] DestControls Revisited

Stephen Carville wrote:

I have been trying off and on for a couple of weeks to get the
DestControls to work.

I could really use this feature of being able to block certain
outgoing numbers...

Not to discourage you at all, but in 4.3.0 DestControls was removed in favor of the new JobControl. JobControl is a lot more versatile, and I find that it's a fair amount more intuitive to follow. In this case it would be relatively easy for you to debug and figure out why your pattern matching isn't working.

I would suggest, rather than digging through the 4.2.2beta5 source code that you move to 4.3.0 or HylaFAX+ 5.0.2 and look into using JobControl:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/jobcontrol.php