Re: [hylafax-users] Receiving Faxes

Hi,

Just to follow up in case this email was overlooked.  I haven't been able to receive faxes so far on my HylaFAX server.

Thanks,
Ted

On 12/19/06, Ted To <mathmethods@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm also having problems receiving faxes although I have only tested one machine.  A Brother MFC 4550.  I have been able to send faxes to this machine using HylaFAX+ after some help from Lee.  The receive log is at http://patrick-campbell.com/c000000025.  Any help will be most appreciated.  Let me know if any further diagnostics are needed.

Thanks,
Ted

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions