From: Lee Howard
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Missing TIFF Library

Radha Krishna wrote:

> Could you kindly help to solve Missing Tiff Library issue.

Radha, the only assistence that I can give you, really, is this...

|export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
||ln -s /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i386-pc-solaris2.7/2.95...|
|./configure --with-LIBTIFF="-ltiff -ljpeg -lz -lm"
--with-GXXOPTS="-I/usr/local/include"

|If that does not work for you, then I'm not sure, immediately, what the
problem could be, and I would recommend (if possible) to use Linux
instead if you cannot get assistence from someone more capable on Solaris.

But basically the error message there tells you exactly what the problem
is... that configure cannot find the tiff.h library file.  So it
basically means that you've got to do some environment changes and/or
configure-command modifications to assist it in finding the library.