[hylafax-users] Missing TIFF Library

Hi All,
Am trying to install Hylafax on Solaris 9, am getting Missing TIFF Library,
tried giving the path for lib still its same problem. Could any body help me to solve this issue.
I have used following versions of hylafax and TIFF.

tiff-3.5.6-sol8-sparc-local
tiff-3.7.4-sol9-sparc-local
tiff-3.8.2.tar
hylafax-4.1.7.tar
hylafax-4.2.5.tar
hylafax-4.3.0.tar

tried will all these versions.

"Missing TIFF Library.

Compilation of the following test program failed:

#include <stdio.h>
#include "tiffio.h"
main()
{
    printf( "header_ver=%d lib_ver=%s", TIFFLIB_VERSION, TIFFGetVersion() );
    exit(0);
}

TIFFINC=/usr/local/include
LIBTIFF=-L/usr/local/lib -ltiff

Verify that you have the TIFFINC and LIBTIFF configuration parameters
set correctly for your system (see above) and that any environment
variables are setup that are needed to locate a libtiff DSO at runtime
(e.g. LD_LIBRARY_PATH). Also be sure that any relative pathnames are
made relative to the top of the build area.

Unrecoverable error!  Once you've corrected the problem rerun this script.
... checking PAM library version

Regards,
Radha Krishna Y.V.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions