[hylafax-users] notify Templates not displaying message body

I'm running  4.3.1, and noticed that the notify templates aren't
sending the contents of the message body.

For example:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
notify-requeued.txt

To: $SENDTO Subject: facsimile to $DESTINATION From: $FROMADDR Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: Quoted-Printable

Your job to $number was not sent because:

$faxstatus

The job will be retried at $NEXT

I get a blank email, with just the subject line, from, and to.

Coincidentally, the "requeued" template is missing the reason on the subject line ... I've changed mine to:

Subject: facsimile to $DESTINATION was requeued

Thanks in advance for any help.

- Robert F.