Re: [hylafax-users] notify Templates not displaying message body

* Robert Fries <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [061206 10:32]:
> I'm running  4.3.1, and noticed that the notify templates aren't
> sending the contents of the message body.

> I get a blank email, with just the subject line, from, and to.

How did you install 4.3.1.  Did you re-run faxsetup afterwards?

In 4.3.1, with the "templates", the body of the e-mail can be encoded
(and by default is using Quoted-Printable).  faxsetup detects how to
encode the bodies.

> Coincidentally, the "requeued" template is missing the reason on the
> subject line ... I've changed mine to:
>
> Subject: facsimile to $DESTINATION was requeued
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.

Good catch - applied to CVS.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103