Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax will stop receiving faxes...

It's never hung withing a session as sessions always complete. It will just
not answer any additional calls until you SIGHUP the faxgetty. I've never seen
anything in the logs but I'll check again just to make sure.

The thing we were discussing was 34K faxing and I'm still working on that.