Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax will stop receiving faxes...

John Warren wrote:

Hylafax will stop receiving faxes every few days. By the time I find it's humg
all lines are effected. If you execute a "kill -s SIGHUP ProcessID..." where
ProcessID are the ids for each of the faxgetty's everything goes back to
normal. I've seen this on other threads but no solution. Anything new on the
subject?

I assume that it's not getting hung within a session, right? I think that we discussed this before.