From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of andrew rinaldi
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 2:29 PM
To: 'John Warren'; 'Darren Nickerson'; hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: support@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Problem installing Mainpine OCTO+

Thanks for the update John,

I understand the CentOS procedure is in final QA.  I will ask whether we can
send you a pre-release for testing.

The RockForce products are NOT sensitive to line polarity.  Indeed, a number
of the compliance tests (the old TBR21 for instance) mandate testing with
both line polarities.  I therefore suspect that something else is going
on.... However, if it's working then we probably don't need to do much more
than log the results for future customers who are having problems.

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI
Mainpine Ltd. Support
USA +1 718 701 2422 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 436137
andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com