[hylafax-users] ttyS0 and ttyS1 devices

Hylafax users,

finally I've activated one modem with Hylafax and with the right hylafax client (MacHylafax in my case)
everything works fine.

Now I've attached on port com2 (ttyS1) a second modem, and the goal is to use both modems for outgoing and incoming faxes.

In other word I would use these two channels on a FIFO basis in both directions.

Does Hylafax select automatically the less busy device or is there some config file to modify?

Thanks!

Piero Melideo
LGnet SpA