Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax results script

Holger Bruenjes wrote:

Hello Lee

Am 2006-03-17 18:22, schrieb Lee Howard:

"etc/FaxAccounting" if that file exists and if it is executable then it

Can you give me a hint, where I can find it or the syntax.

It's something that you have to create. Usually /var/spool/hylafax/etc/FaxAccounting. Make sure to mod it executable: 'chmod a+x /var/spool/hylafax/etc/FaxAccounting'.

It is invoked by the various HylaFAX programs that also write to xferfaxlog. It is invoked with the arguments in the same order as the entries in xferfaxlog. See 'man xferfaxlog'. Probably the best way to work with it is to just create it and see what the data is that you get from the invocations... it should be self-evident at that point.