[hylafax-users] port assignement

Hi all in list,

I have a Diva Eicon ISDN working in a BRI environment so I have two telephones lines with two different numbers.
I can receive on both number, but every fax arrived is saw as received on ttyds01 and never on ttyds02 (2nd number)
Question is: Where can I assign the name of device so I can use better the Notification? Or with isdn is not possible to do this because two different physical ports are needed? (The Diva Card have only one plug so probably hylafax is not able to divide  channels?

I hope I was clear in explanation

Best Regards
Maurizio

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions