Re: [hylafax-users] port assignement

Am 2006.03.08 11:21 schrieb(en) Mauri:

I have a Diva Eicon ISDN working in a BRI environment so I have two
telephones lines with two different numbers.

I can receive on both number, but every fax arrived is saw as received on ttyds01 and never on ttyds02 (2nd number)

Hello Mauri,

with ISDN you have two channels and a set of numbers. There is not a fixed assignment of a number to a channel. You can get two calls for the same number which would use both channels and probably both devices ttyds01 and ttyds02.

Maybe you can configure your Eicon Diva card to display the called number on the TTY interface and use this in HylaFAX. (AT#CID=n)

Bodo