Re: [hylafax-users] Can cid be configured to call a program?

* Mikhail Teterin <Mikhail.Teterin@xxxxxxxxx> [060216 21:19]:

> Is this because the RingsBeforeAnswer is set to 12? But the CID information is
> available after the 1st or the 2nd rings, so the DynamicConfig program should
> be invoked... I even appended the #CID=1 to every one of the Modem*Cmd lines
> in the config.ttyd0:

Yes.  DynamicConfig is invoked only when faxgetty is ready to answer the
modem (and if RingsBeforeAnswer is 12, then it will wait for 12 rings
before it's ready to answer the modem).

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 438-4638 x8103